I love this breakfast burrito recipe! Amazing flavor and satiating! It is freezer friendly! You can make these burritos ahead of time and freeze them until you’re ready. Meal prep over the weekend for the best burritos during the week. Loaded with tater tots, eggs, beans and cheese, of course!!
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 links breakfast sausage, casing removed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup half and half*
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!