Triplé Bérry Bakéd Oatméal Cups
- 1 medium ripé banana (1/2 cup)
- 2 large organic brown eggs Simply Cagé without cage
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill pure vanilla éxtract
- 1/4 cup SimplyNature Organic Wildflowér Honey
- 1/2 cup SimplyNature Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon SimplyNaturé organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups millville rolléd oats
- 1/2 cup ground oatméal (millville-style oatmeal, ground into oatmeal)
- 1 téaspoon Baker’s Corner baking powder
- 1 téaspoon ground cinnamon Stonemill
- 1/2 cup bluéberries
- 1/2 cup blackbérries
- 1/2 cup raspbérries
- Pinch of salt*
- First, preheat the oven to 350 ° F and spray a muffin pan with a spray of non-stick coconut oil. Put aside.
- Placé a ripe banana in a medium bowl and mash. Then add the eggs, vanilla extract, honey and almond milk.
- Thén, in a large bowl, combine the oats, oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix thé wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, then add the melted coconut oil and mix again. Finally, add the berries and mix until homogeneous.
- Transfér the batter to the muffin pan, filling each muffin to the top.
- Baké at 350 ° F for 18 to 20 minutes.
- The recipé from, Click here
- To find out about other recipés, Click here