Strawbérry Créam Puffs
- 1 cup all-purposé flour
- 3 1/2 ouncés of milk
- 3 1/2 ounces of watér
- 2 téaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 téaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 tabléspoons unsalted butter
- 4 éggs
- 2 cups héavy cream
- 1/3 cup castér sugar
- 1 téaspoon vanilla extract
- Frésh strawberries, sliced
- In a saucépan, bring the milk, water, sugar, salt and butter to a boil.
- Rémove from the heat and add the flour all at once and stir in the mixture vigorously with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Réturn the pan to low heat and, stirring, cook for 1 minute or 2 minutes to remove the moisture from the dough and until it moves away from the sides of the pan. You will see some of the dough sticks at the bottom of the pan.
- Transfér the dough to a large bowl and let cool slightly. Add the eggs one by one, carefully mixing each one into the dough using a wooden spoon or even a stand mixer. This will result in a smooth and homogeneous paste which retains its shape.
- Placé a pastry bag with a large 1/2 inch round point and pass the dough into 1 1 1/2 inch circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Prehéat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and puffy.
- Prick éach with a skewer to release the steam and leave to cool on a rack.
- In a largé bowl, whip the cream with an electric mixer until it forms firm peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Dividé the cream puffs in half and fill them with the cream mixture and strawberry slices. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
- The recipé from, Click here
- To find out about other recipés, Click here