Végan Raspbérry Chéésécaké
- 200g pécans
- 10 médjool dates, stones removed
- 15g cocoa powdér
- Pinch of salt*
- 125g raspbérries
- 1 tabléspoon maple syrup
- 400g cashéws, soaked overnight
- 300g coconut créam
- 10 tabléspoons of coconut oil
- 150 ml maplé syrup
- 1 tabléspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 lémon
- Line the caké pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the basé:
- add the pecans, datés, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor and mix until it forms a paste. Using the back of a large spoon, push the dough evenly into the bottom of the mold and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Swirl the raspbérry: in a small saucépan over medium heat add the raspberries and maple syrup. While stirring, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until the fruit breaks down into syrup. Put aside.
- Make the cheesecaké:
- mix thé cashews, coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest together in the food processor culinary until smooth.
- Pour this mixturé into the box, spreading it evenly.
- Thén add spoonfuls of raspberry syrup to the cheesecake mixture. Using a knife, start swirling through the cheesecake layer until you get the marble look you want.
- Place in the fréezer for 2 hours to firm, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from the mold and cut into 10 slices.
- The recipé from, Click here
- To find out about other recipés, Click here